Become Board Certified in Rehabilitation
12 module program satisfying the course requirement leading to Diplomate Status in the
American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board®
Starting October 6 and 7th, 2012 and continuing monthly at the
Westford Regency Hotel – Westford, MA 01886
$299.99/module Ph (978)692-8200
Enjoy the benefits of certification!!!
- Join the fastest growing chiropractic specialty and transform your practice immediately
- Hands on training! Learn in depth analysis, evaluation and appropriately prescribe corrective exercise and movement protocols
- The recognition of a nationally accredited specialty by attorneys, insurance companies and fellow DCs
- Catapult your practice into a higher realm of service.
- Learn to initiate, manage and document patient care utilizing rehab protocols and guidelines and therefore effectively insulate your practice from Post Payment Audits!!
George Petruska, DC, DACRB Lead instructor
Mitchell B. Green, DC, DACRB Associate instructor
Chad Buohl, DC, DACRB Associate Instructor
Eugene Seraphim, DC, DACRB Associate Instructor
To register, contact NYCC Post Graduate Department at (800) 434-3955 ext. 132. Cost is $299 per module ($349 when paid less than 14 days prior to the first seminar date of the month). For course and program information, contact Mitch Green, DC, DACRB at (212) 269-0300. Contact the ACRB for additional online material and testing requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org. these programs. Please contact NYCC Post Graduate Dept at 800-434-3955
* This program is co-sponsored by the Mass. Chiropractic Society and New York Chiropractic College. Appropriate applications relating to credit hours for license renewal in selected states have been executed for these classes. license
** Renewal in selected states has been executed for these programs. Please contact NYCC Post Graduate Dept at 800-434-3955