Become Board Certified in Rehabilitation
12 module program satisfying the course requirement leading to Diplomate Status in the
American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board®
Starting October 6 and 7th, 2012 and continuing monthly at the
Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center Westford, MA 01886 ~ (978) 692-8200
Enjoy the benefits of certification!!!
- Join the fastest growing chiropractic specialty and transform your practice immediately
- Hands on training! Learn in depth analysis, evaluation and appropriately prescribe corrective exercise and movement protocols
- The recognition of a nationally accredited specialty by attorneys, insurance companies and fellow DCs
- Catapult your practice into a higher realm of service.
- Learn to initiate, manage and document patient care utilizing rehab protocols and guidelines and therefore effectively insulate your practice from Post Payment Audits!!
- George Petruska, DC, DACRB ~ Lead instructor
- Mitchell B. Green, DC, DACRB ~ Associate Instructor
- Chad Buohl, DC, DACRB ~ Associate Instructor
- Eugene Seraphim, DC, DACRB ~ Associate Instructor
To register, contact NYCC Post Graduate Department at (800) 434-3955 ext. 132. Cost is $299 per module ($349 when paid less than 14 days prior to the first seminar date of the month). For course and program information, contact Mitch Green, DC, DACRB at (212) 269-0300. Contact the ACRB for additional online material and testing requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please contact NYCC Post Graduate Dept at 800-434-3955.
This program is co-sponsored by the Massachusetts Chiropractic Society and New York Chiropractic College. Appropriate applications relating to credit hours for license renewal in selected states have been executed for these classes. license **renewal in selected states has been executed for these programs. Please contact NYCC Post Graduate Dept at 800-434-3955