Dr. Terry Shaw, Past President of the American Chiropractic Rehab Board, would like your input on your experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR). Please respond to the following questionnaire and e-mail your responses back to Dr. Terry Shaw at: TWShawDC@hotmail.com or you may fax him at FAX (217) 224-5941.
1. What system/brand do you have for your EHR?
2. Did you investigate more than the unit you currently have? Briefly what was better about the unit you bought vs. others?
3. Where you able to put your office data needs in the program easily or did you need an outside vendor to do this for you?
4. Was the information in the computer when you originally bought the EHR adequate for your office without adding anything?
5. Can you do initial history, reports and SOAP notes with a portable pad of some type that connects to the main unit?
6. Can you quickly do SOAP at the time of the patient encounter if you see 40+ patients per day?
7. How long does it take to do the SOAP notes?
8. What was the cost of your EHR’s?
9. How much did the fed govt pay you for your first year of use?